Sunday, June 12, 2016

Muslim Friendships in the Midst of an Unholy War? (video)

Muslim friendships in the midst of an unholy war? Yes!  Today's short video blog highlights a few personal relationships I have enjoyed with various Muslims. I want to share with you some of the witnessing lessons I have learned since 9-11 and encourage you to not lose sight of Luke 10:2; Acts 1:8.  The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few.  The recent attacks in Orlando provide us with a great opportunity for gospel-centered ministry.

In view of the recent attacks in Orlando, Paris, and Iraq- how can we love our (Muslim) neighbors as faithful Christians? 

I also present a simple Luke 11:23 solution to a complicated problem- global Jihad.

I think this short video will encourage and challenge you. Please let me know what you think of this video and how you have responded to the Muslim crisis.

https://www.facebook.com/calebandrea.kolstad/videos/1024706357567201/ 



Related Articles and Sermons: What You Should Know About ISIS and the Orlando Terrorist.